Master the theory of design
Jason 04:34 PM 17-Jul-17
Web design is a way of digital art it’s highly complex. Let’s see what exactly you need to learn about if you want to become a successful web designer.
- Programming: JAVA, HTML – because if you cannot create pages, which is the base of web design, then you cannot do any webs design at all. Programming is the core and it’s a must have
- There are tons of websites which are destined to help you and even show you how to design These websites are perfect for startup with the basics of web design
- While theory is great and it’s indeed necessary – after all you are to write diagram links in your Internet Explorer’s side, the best way to learn is to experiment and exercise.
- Keep up with the latest trends and forget the outdated techniques ( Flash Player anyone?)
- Be patient After learning coding you will also need to learn plenty more about working with Adobe’s other web design and photo tools ( Publisher, Photoshop etc)