Do not criticize beginners
Jason 05:11 PM 17-Jul-17
What this means is to not apply negative criticism to any beginners. However there are many constructive ways of criticism which can help others grow and learn especially when applied in a good manner. Let’s see a few examples:
- Pinpoint mistakes but also offer resolution for them
- Ask and engage in communication as to how they want to improve
- Offer your help, especially if you are not a beginner any longer ( seriously, because beginner helping a beginner equals trouble)
- Apply constructive criticism ask the person how they wanted their design to look like, what their main idea was and what do they feel about their own work before pointing out their mistakes.
- Remember, criticism is for building and not for destroying, especially when it comes to self-confidence, so always be kind cooperative and don’t ever push someone to see their own mistakes.
- Be patient and accept everyone how they are.